Use of Your Information & Gathering of Your Information
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you: Make a donation, Sign up to our campaign or Sign up to stay updated through our newsletter. We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us. We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To make sure we have accurate data of all the donations we receive. Especially required to issue you the 80G Certificate from our end.
• To email you with news about the work of Kathiwada Foundation and our campaigns especially to update you how your contribution has impacted the work of our Foundation.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
Privacy of Our Email Lists
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by www.kathiwadafoundation.com when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit. You will get a pop-up on your browser informing you of the same to enable action.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent.
Security & Protection of Data
• We use a well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support. This is ensured by our very capable payment gateway partners.
• Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
• We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube or Vimeo. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site such as Instagram & Facebook to name a few.